Project Bikademy presents innovative approach of promotion micro regions as desirable cyclotourist destination in a interactive, educational and fun way.
Basis of this project is platform with fields of studies which represent certain regions or cities. Each study has its own exams (locations). Exams are passed when user visit that location by bicycle and take a photo where it’s visible main sight of location, bike and user (Bike Student).
First step for every user is registration, and with it, user gets an Index with studies and exams. The Bike Student can pass exams by random selection.
After passing every exam of certain study, Bike Student gets Giant Croatia reward (for country Croatia).
This project is co financed by Ministry of tourism. The rest of funding we contribute by ourselves and by other sponsors and donors. Bikademy starts 26.9.2014.
HOW TO CONDUCT A EXAM
- Registration – for every new User (Bike Student)
- Task – visit locations (exams) of certain Studies by bicycle
- Take a photo of location, Yourself and bicycle
- Send us a photo via email: email@example.com with the name of the location you’ve visited or via contact form on the bottom of this page
- After passing every exam of certain Study – You get Giant Croatia reward (for country: Croatia)
- You can pass exams randomly
- You can choose your own sequence in taking “exams” – visiting locations.
It is obligatory for all rewarded Bike Students to send us a photo with reward